(7 Piece) Crystal Quartz Singing Bowl (7" - 12" Notes - CDEFGAB) *Includes 2 Free Carrying Cases*
- Free Worldwide Shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Set of 7 Crystal Quartz Singing Bowls:
- 7" B
- 7" G
- 8" A
- 9" F
- 10" E
- 11" D
- 12" C
- 2 Rubber Mallets
- 2 Suede Strikers
- 7 ring holders
- 2 Carrying Cases (Color May Vary Depending On Availability)
About Our Crystal Singing Bowls:
Our Crystal Quartz Singing Bowls are produced by 99.998% high quality Crystal Quartz.
- Beautiful, Clear, Deep, Amazing and Rich Vibrational Resonance for POWERFUL meditation sessions
- Perfect Gift For People Practicing Meditation, Prayer, Yoga, or Relaxation.
- The crystal singing bowl is selected one by one before leaving our factory. We can guarantee that you will be satisfied with our crystal singing bowls.
The Chakras & Corresponding Notes:
- Note C (Muladhara): The energy of Root Chakra allows us to harness courage, resourcefulness and the will to live during trying times. It connects us with spiritual energies of our ancestors, their challenges and their triumphs.
- Note D (Svadisthana): The Sacral Chakra is the center of feeling, emotion, pleasure, sensuality, intimacy, and connection.
- Note E (Manipura): The gift of the Solar Plexus Chakra is sensing your personal power, being confident, responsible, and reliable.
- Note F (Anahata): This is the Heart Chakra, the center of your deepest bonds with other beings, your sense of caring and compassion, your feelings of self-love, altruism, generosity, kindness, and respect.
- Note G (Vishuddha): The gift of the Throat Chakra is accepting your originality, expressing your authentic voice and speaking your truth.
- Note A (Ajna): The Third Eye Chakra. Seeing beyond illusion and gaining access to deeper truths - to see beyond the mind, beyond the words.
- Note B (Sahasrara): The Crown Chakra. There is no intellectual knowing at the level of the seventh chakra, but there is serenity, joy, and deep peace about life.
How To Play The Singing Bowls:
- One should strike 3 sides of the bowl in an upright position.
- Use a suede striker or rubber mallet to gently tap the bowl surface close to the flat top edge.
- "Follow the sound around the bowl" with the striker or mallet, enhancing the duration.
Not Methods of friction points have forward(clockwise) and reverse (counterclockwise),